- School Info
NOT GOING TO BE AT SCHOOL? Please Call The Attendance Line 24 hours @ 949-234-9902
Provide the following information when leaving a message:
- The date(s) of the absence
- The person calling
- Your child's full name (spell the last name)
- The reason for the absence (if no reason given, the absence will be marked as UNEXCUSED)
- Teachers name
- Absences can only be excused within 72 hours. (If we have not recieved a call within 72 hours, the absence will be unexcused)
- If your student will be out five days or more, you can request an Idependent Study Contract.
EXCUSED ABSENCES (partial list)
- Medical or Dental appointments
- Death or serious illness in the immediate family
- Religious holidays
- Funeral (1 day if local, 3 days if out of town)
UNEXCUSED ABSENCES (PARTIAL LIST)
- Staying home to visit with friends or family
- Transportation breakdown
- Too tired
CAN'T MAKE TO SCHOOL ON TIME? YOU MUST STOP IN THE OFFICE TO GET A TARDY PASS
- Medical Appointments
- Car Difficuties
- Parent working from home
LEAVING SCHOOL EARLY? COME TO THE OFFICE AND WE WILL CALL YOUR STUDENT
- A parent or guardian, who is on the approved contact list, must come into the office to sign the studentout before he/she may leave campus.
- A Photo I.D. is required to sign out a student.
- Students will not be called out of class until the parent/guardian arrives to sign them out.